Tarte Maureen's Favorites Exclusive Set

To make this post short and to the point: you must get this kit ASAP. It is amazing. Filled with five of tarte's best-selling items, the Maureen's Favorites Exclusive Set ($39) contains everything needed to create an absolutely gorgeous, glow-y, sun-kissed Summer look in no time at all. If you are struggling to find an easy, go-to makeup routine for hot, humid weather, look no further.  


The kit includes:


  • Deluxe Lock & Roll 12 Hour Eyeshadow in Deep Amethyst (new shade)
  • Deluxe Natural Cheek Stain in Exclusive (a warm, earthy nude, also a new shade)
  • Deluxe Mineral Powder Bronzer in cult fave Park Avenue Princess (bronzer beloved by pale and less pale gals alike)
  • Full-sized LipSurgence Natural Lip Stain in Peaceful (new shade of peachy-pink nude)
  • Full-sized Lights, Camera, Lashes! natural mascara

The new shades of the Cheek Stain and the Lip Stain are what make this kit particularly incredible. The warm peach of Exclusive complements the bronzer perfectly and adds the most gorgeous glow to the cheeks. Peaceful is the most flattering of the Natural Lip Stains that I have seen released to date. I dearly hope that tarte makes this shade a part of the permanent collection because it is beautiful and would be flattering on so many different women. Actually, I hope that they make Exclusive part of the permanent collection as well! These shades are 100% winners and right now this kit is the only way to get your hands on them.

All of the fantastic products are contained in a amethyst satin makeup bag with a removable flower pin. I had my doubts about the flower, but it is actually cute and I very well may end up wearing it in the near future. The bag is adorable and is definitely a step above the usual "gift with purchase" type bags.

I had been on a modest "no buy" period in the past few months, but I had to bust out my wallet for Maureen's Favorites Set. It is a fantastic collection of products from my hands-down favorite brand at a very reasonable price. All in all, it is definitely a kit worth turning some cartwheels over -- if you were the sort of person to do such a thing. 

 

 

2 comments:

rebeccabostwick said...

That looks like an awesome set! I haven't had the chance to try anything from Tarte, but the lip stain and cheek stain sound great. And I'm always up for a new bronzer, so I might have to get this kit and try everything out!

Rebecca

http://colorfulobsessionblog.blogspot.com/

July 4, 2010 at 8:22 PM
Kyl said...

Hey Rebecca:

Thanks for the comment and Happy 4th! If you are new to tarte, this kit would be an awesome introduction. I think you will really love their bronzer. Good luck!
July 5, 2010 at 1:44 PM

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels